Great news! Thanks to helpful feedback from many of our Members, we were able to identify and fix a couple of key album pricing issues:
- Albums priced higher than the sum of the tracks.
- Albums priced higher when including digital booklets.
Both of these issues have been corrected, so you should notice that many of eMusic’s album prices have now gotten even better.
Please note: When an album has digital booklets as well as album-only tracks, the album is priced at the album level, not on a per-track basis. In many of these cases the music label has put a premium on album-only content (we can’t change that). However, because you’re an eMusic Member, you still save 15-40% on the overall album price.
We are not able to comparison shop everything, so if you come across any albums that are still not giving you an appropriate eMusic discount, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
eMusic’s Free Daily Download is back, and it’s going mobile!
Every day, get a hot new track, hand-selected by our editors from new releases for you to download and own for free (that’s 365 free tracks a year). You can even see what’s coming up in your Daily Download queue, so you always have something to look forward to.
You can find the new Daily Download on the emusic.com homepage, or on the Discover page of the eMusic app (just swipe up↑). Update your eMusic app for Android or iOS now to get today’s Daily Download.
Updated eMusic app now available on Google Play store.
- Purchase Extra Credit using your Android device
- See credit balance breakdown
- For the first time you can buy extra credit through the Android app
- See a detailed breakdown of your credit balance in the account page
- Enhanced sort options
- Improved error handling
- Fixed issue where downloads were getting cancelled when connection was lost. They now resume when you come back online
- Fixed issue where multiple downloads would crash the app
Just in time for Memorial Day Weekend (the unofficial start to Summer in the US), Extra Credit is now on sale! If you have tracks and albums piling up in your Wish List, now’s the time to grab them, with discounts of up to 50% off Extra Credit. Sale ends May 31st.
Visit www.emusic.com and click on the homepage promotional banner, or visit your account page and look for the Extra Credit button.